Travel on the exclusive and luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham train and enjoy the elegant dining car, the bar car, and the observatory, where you can take in the unmatched scenery in the open air while sipping on a traditional Peruvian cocktail and listening to live local music.
Start your experience off with a welcome cocktail. Once onboard, the maître will invite you to a lunch and gourmet lunch. The return trip includes a fine dining experience at dinner. In both cases, you can accompany your meals with beverages (non-premium) and an excellent wine selection.
To the beat of the Peruvian cajón and tambourines, live traditional Peruvian and international music will set the tone throughout the trip for an unforgettable trip to the Machu Picchu citadel.
CARS: Decorated in the style of 1920s Pullman carriages, each has been furnished in polished wood and brass with large comfortable armchairs.
The bar car is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail accompanied by live Peruvian music.
The Hiram Bingham train
- Transfer from your Hotel to Poroy Train Station.
- Train from Poroy Train Station to Machu Picchu.
- Welcome show aboard with typical dances of the region.
- A bar Car with the best Peruvian cocktails.
- Gourmet lunch on board.
- An Observatory Car to enjoy the scenery of the route.
- Live music show.
- VIP Lounge at Machu Picchu Station.
- Up/Down bus to the Machu Picchu Town.
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Town.
- A tour guide in Spanish and/or English for a group up of 14 people and tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel.
Note: The Belmond Hiram Bingham train operates Every day except for the last Sunday of each month.
One day Tour to Machu Picchu, you going to enjoy one of the wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
The beautiful Machu Picchu Inca citadel was built in the fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec, this impressive archaeological monument was considered a Royal residence destined to the cult of the Andean Gods
Also was use as a refuge for the elite of the Inca aristocracy, is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World since 2007 and is located at 2430 meters altitude in the Urubamba river valley. Visiting this place is for you an unforgettable experience ever imagined.
- Transfer from Hotel to Train Station.
- Train Service to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes).
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu Inca City Guided Tour.
- Free time in Machupicchu.
- Train back and transfer- Machu Picchu village – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Meals according train experience.
Day 1: Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Pick up from your Hotel. Early in the morning, transfer to the train station and boarding the train a majestic journey along the sacred Valley of the Inkas.
During the tour, we will appreciate the beauty of the Andean Mountains and the people of the area, Once we arrive to Machu Picchu village or better known as Aguas Calientes Village. We going to take a touristic bus for about half an hour to the sanctuary city of Machu Picchu.
Check in the main entrance is with our entrance fees and original passport.
Let’s start our unique experience in a lifetime; we are facing this amazing world heritage monument.
Our guided experience starts visiting the most important temples of the Inca complex, such as the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the sacred rock , the Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum.
After a 02 hours with our guided service, free time for you and your personal enjoyment, to rest, take photos, scroll on their own wherever your interests take you.
Also you can visit Aguas Calientes village to visit the hot springs, go to places where they sell handicrafts, and others places, until the time to board the train back and transfer to your hotel.
End of our Services
- Transfers In / Out
- Train tickets to Machu Picchu (according to the Train Service you want)
- Professional bilingual tour guides
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu Inca City round trip
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Inca City
- Bus tickets to Machu picchu Inca City and to Machu picchu town (Aguas Calientes)
- 1 lunch in Machu Picchu
- Drop off close to Cusco main square.
What you need to bring for your trip to machu picchu
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Bottles of Water
- Insect repellent
- Personal medications
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are the best)
Note train schedule to machu picchu
The itinerary is subject to change depending on Train service availability “first come, first serve”, depending the time of booking. It can also vary depending of the climate or the health status of the travelers. Train times will only be confirmed, once our travel agency get your full name details and deposit; thus if you join a group later we cannot guarantee you will be travelling on the same train as the rest of the group. Train times are also subject to change depending on the train company timetables or availability