If you are looking for an adventure on your way to Machu Picchu at an unbeatable price, in a train with all the amenities on board what you can ask for, the TRAIN EXPEDITION has just what you need.
The train cars of the Expedition train are steeped in the designs of Inca culture, making them the perfect way to start your trip to the Machu Picchu citadel. The Expedition gives you the chance to take in the unbelievable scenery and take incredible panoramic pictures of a journey unlike any other.
You will be waited on by a highly-trained staff member for the duration of your trip, offering you a hot or cold beverage and a snack made from Andean ingredients. If you wish, you’ll be able to take advantage of some onboard shopping, offering you everything you need for your visit to the Incan citadel.
Relax and start your adventure to the next station, Machu Picchu.
Because the expedition begins when you start on your destination.
This is a travel experience with all the qualities and benefits of our travel agency at a lower cost.
Departures are scheduled every day, with a variety of schedules and frequencies *.
CARS: The Expedition Train is a service designed for the traveler’s comfort, with four passenger’s seats located in front of each other, so you can share your experience, and for the faithful backpack that is always with you we, offer racks placed above the seats. In addition, this train has panoramic windows, air conditioning and heating, and Andean music that creates a cheerful atmosphere.
- Transfer from your Hotel to Ollantaytambo Train Station.
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo Train Station to Machu Picchu.
- Best Peruvian Hot/cold drinks.
- Up/Down bus to the Machu Picchu Town.
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Town.
- A tour guide in Spanish and/or English for a group up of 16 people.
- Buffet Lunch in Machupicchu Village.
Note: Our Expedition “Tourist” train service to Machupicchu village start in Ollantaytambo Train Station, total 2 hours trip, each way.
Optional Upgrade for Poroy Train Station, total 3.5 hours trip each way.
One day Tour to Machupicchu, you going to enjoy one of the wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
The beautiful Machu Picchu Inca Town was built in the fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec, this impressive archaeological monument was considered a Royal residence destined to the cult of the Andean Gods.
Also was use as a refuge for the elite of the Inca aristocracy, is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World since 2007 and is located at 2430 meters altitude in the Urubamba river valley. Visiting this place is for you an unforgettable experience ever imagined.
- Transfer from Hotel to Train Station.
- Train Service to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes).
- Entrance fees to Machupicchu.
- Machu Picchu Inca City Guided Tour.
- Free time in Machupicchu.
- Train back and transfer- Machu Picchu village – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
Meals according train experience.
Day 1 : Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Pick up from your Hotel. Early in the morning, transfer to the train station and boarding the train a majestic journey along the sacred Valley of the Inkas.
During the tour, we will appreciate the beauty of the Andean Mountains and the people of the area, Once we arrive to Machu Picchu village or better known as Aguas Calientes Village. We going to take a touristic bus for about half an hour to the sanctuary city of Machu Picchu.
Check in the main entrance is with our entrance fees and original passport.
Let’s start our unique experience in a lifetime; we are facing this amazing world heritage monument.
Our guided experience starts visiting the most important temples of the Inca complex, such as the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the sacred rock , the Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum.
After a 02 hours with our guided service, free time for you and your personal enjoyment, to rest, take photos, scroll on their own wherever your interests take you.
Also you can visit Aguas Calientes village to visit the hot springs, go to places where they sell handicrafts, and others places, until the time to board the train back and transfer to your hotel.
End of our Services
- Transfers In / Out.
- Train tickets to Machu Picchu (according to the Train Service you want).
- Professional bilingual tour guides.
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu Inca City round trip.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Inca City.
- Bus tickets to Machu picchu Inca City and to Machu picchu town (Aguas Calientes).
- 1 lunch in Machu Picchu.
- Drop off close to Cusco main square.
What You Need To Bring For Your Trip To Machu Picchu.
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card (ISIC) if
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves.
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Bottles of Water.
- Insect repellent.
- Personal medications.
- Camera and films.
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are the best).
Note Train Schedule To Machu Picchu
The itinerary is subject to change depending on Train service availability “first come, first serve”, depending the time of booking. It can also vary depending of the climate or the health status of the travelers. Train times will only be confirmed, once our travel agency get your full name details and deposit; thus if you join a group later we cannot guarantee you will be travelling on the same train as the rest of the group. Train times are also subject to change depending on the train company timetables or availability.