THE VISTADOME TRAIN is the ideal train for those who want to be in touch with the environment and appreciate the wonderful trip to Machu Picchu.
Surrounded by glass and wagons with large panoramic windows offering incomparable scenic views and many opportunities to capture amazing pictures. Vistadome travelers feel connected and part of the impressive landscape of Peru. The train provides to travelers on board a personalized and first level service to give them an unforgettable life experience.
Return trips on the Vistadome also offer an onboard fashion show, featuring the exclusive baby alpaca wool collection with the latest trends in alpaca apparel, all available for sale. As an added bonus, you can enjoy live dances inspired by the ancient culture of the Andes. Passengers also receive a snack made from local ingredients, so you can get the full Andean experience through our cuisine. The trip also includes non-alcoholic beverages for your onboard refreshment.
The Vistadome also has air conditioning and heating, leather seats that adjust to the body to provide comfort and relaxation during the entire trip.
The Vistadome has a different service, which allows the visitor to be immersed and feel the Andean culture through its landscapes, music, dance and even food carefully prepared with local ingredients.
Connect your senses through a sophisticated and sensory travel experience.
On-board experience with the best comfort and quality service.
Departures are scheduled every day, with a variety of schedules and frequencies**.
Vistadome train interior
CARS: The panoramic windows located beside and above your seat will bring you close to nature unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
If you love nature and the countryside, the Vistadome is exactly what you’re looking for.
The Vistadome* train offers a unique connection with the scenery along the way to Machu Picchu, making passengers feel as if they were somehow part of the nature that surrounds them.
- Transfer from your Hotel to Ollantaytambo Train Station
- Vistadome Train from Ollantaytambo Train Station to Machu Picchu
- Onboard fashion show
- Live dances inspired by the ancient culture of the Andes.
- Best Peruvian snacks
- Up/Down bus to the Machu Picchu town.
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Town.
- A tour guide in Spanish and/or English for a group up of 16 people
- Buffet Lunch in Machu Picchu Village
Note: Our VISTADOME “Panoramic” train service to Machu Picchu village start in Ollantaytambo Train Station, total 2 hours trip, each way.
Optional Upgrade for Poroy Train Station, total 3.5 hours trip each way.
One day Tour to Machu Picchu, you going to enjoy one of the wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
The beautiful Machu Picchu Inca citadel was built in the fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec, this impressive archaeological monument was considered a Royal residence destined to the cult of the Andean Gods.
Also was use as a refuge for the elite of the Inca aristocracy, is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World since 2007 and is located at 2430 meters altitude in the Urubamba river valley. Visiting this place is for you an unforgettable experience ever imagined.
- Transfer from Hotel to Train Station.
- Train Service to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes)
- Entrance fees to Machupicchu
- Machu Picchu Inca City Guided Tour
- Free time in Machupicchu
- Train back and transfer- Machu Picchu village – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Meals according train experience
Day 1: Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Pick up from your Hotel. Early in the morning, transfer to the train station and boarding the train a majestic journey along the sacred Valley of the Inkas.
During the tour, we will appreciate the beauty of the Andean Mountains and the people of the area, Once we arrive to Machu Picchu village or better known as Aguas Calientes Village. We going to take a touristic bus for about half an hour to the sanctuary city of Machu Picchu.
Check in the main entrance is with our entrance fees and original passport.
Let’s start our unique experience in a lifetime; we are facing this amazing world heritage monument.
Our guided experience starts visiting the most important temples of the Inca complex, such as the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the sacred rock , the Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum.
After a 02 hours with our guided service, free time for you and your personal enjoyment, to rest, take photos, scroll on their own wherever your interests take you.
Also you can visit Aguas Calientes village to visit the hot springs, go to places where they sell handicrafts, and others places, until the time to board the train back and transfer to your hotel.
End of our Services
- Transfers In / Out
- Train tickets to Machu Picchu (according to the Train Service you want)
- Professional bilingual tour guides
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu Inca City round trip
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Inca City
- Bus tickets to Machu picchu Inca City and to Machu picchu town (Aguas Calientes)
- 1 lunch in Machu Picchu
- Drop off close to Cusco main square.
What you need to bring for your trip to machu picchu
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Bottles of Water
- Insect repellent
- Personal medications
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are the best)
NOTE TRAIN SCHEDULE TO MACHU PICCHU
The itinerary is subject to change depending on Train service availability “first come, first serve”, depending the time of booking. It can also vary depending of the climate or the health status of the travelers. Train times will only be confirmed, once our travel agency get your full name details and deposit; thus if you join a group later we cannot guarantee you will be travelling on the same train as the rest of the group. Train times are also subject to change depending on the train company timetables or availability.